If your blood pressure is inconsistent in your young adulthood, it can lead to chronic heart disease in your later life. Managing a mild elevation in your blood pressure is necessary for your 20s and 30s. You can buy a blood pressure watch to monitor your health stats. It will help monitor your blood pressure and check your heart rate.
We all know that the normal blood pressure level is 120/80 mmHg. It measures pressure in your arteries when the heart beats and when it is at rest. Young people in their 20s and 30s are known to perform many physical activities. It can be from playing sports to performing every other household chore.
So, why does your blood pressure count also matter in your 20s and 30s? Read on to find more.
Why is it Important to Maintain Your BP in Young Age?
A study states that variations in blood pressure at a young age are warning signs of changing phenomena in your body. These changed patterns lead to cardiovascular diseases in young adults—variability matters when it comes to hypertension.
You may seem young, healthy, and cheerful, but still, you need to keep an eye on your blood pressure. Obesity, lifestyle changes, etc., can lead to variations in your BP that can prove harmful to you. You must understand that our arteries are built to withstand only a certain amount of pressure. It is not a good sign if it goes beyond 120/80 mmHg.
Elevated blood pressure and heart disease can lead to kidney disease, stroke, and several eye conditions. Another point worth mentioning here is that increased blood pressure affects physical and financial health. Youngsters with no financial support in their 20s and 30s are dependent on their parents. Medication and other costs may skyrocket to up to $2,000 yearly.
So, if you see a few symptoms as mentioned, it is the right time to visit your doctor and check with them.
Risk Factors of Hypertension Or Elevated Blood Pressure
An increase in blood pressure works as a silent killer for the vital organs of the human body. If you are going through an unhealthy lifestyle, it is time to change yourself overall.
Youngsters have high diastolic pressure, while older adults have higher systolic pressure that stiffens their arteries. Obesity rates, especially among American-African males, were higher. Over time, we can find it in every young male because of changed eating habits. It’s rightly said, what you eat, you become.
It is stated by doctors to maintain a healthy weight but food and dessert cravings hit certain people quite a lot. Apart from this, there are a few risk factors that youngsters in their 20s and 30s need to seek. It will help them acknowledge whether they have high BP or not.
There are no particular symptoms of high blood pressure. You can only learn about it after it has increased or you have started feeling uneasy. A few risk factors showcase whether you are likely to have high BP.
- Most African-American people have increased BP
- You are not doing enough exercises
- You are drinking too much.
- Smoking or taking tobacco products
- Eating food high in sodium/salt
So, these are a few risk factors that can drive you toward a high BP stage. If you keep a regular watch on it, you can also save your life and financial condition.
We understand that visiting doctors every time can be a cumbersome job. You can purchase the blood pressure watch that states the exact BP measure you are having. Whether running or doing any physical activity, this watch will help you. It will maintain your blood pressure seamlessly.
However, there are many ways to prevent high blood pressure rates too. Read on further about how you can maintain your blood pressure.
How To Maintain Your Blood Pressure?
You will learn about your blood pressure when you are at a medical healthcare center. They will use a blood pressure cuff to check your blood pressure. You can do it with the help of the blood pressure watch too.
Being young adults, we are engrossed in many strenuous activities too. Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the one. Well, exercising is great, but still, you need to maintain your normal BP to avoid any medical emergency.
Here are a few points describing how you can maintain your BP.
- Take a Walk: Walking mixed with aerobic exercises can help regulate your blood pressure. You can walk for half an hour, or go before or after a meeting to make sure you are healthy.
- No Smoking or Taking Alcohol: You must not smoke or drink unnecessarily at a young age. It is necessary to curb your drinking or smoking habits.
- Do Meditation: It’s known to be a magical cure for all your problems. You must take out sometime in the morning to meditate. Along with this, a few lifestyle changes will save your life and normalize your BP.
- Eat Nutritious Diet: If you want to stay healthy at a young age, eat a healthy diet. A diet rich in green vegetables and fruits will help you a lot. It will give you enough Vitamins and Minerals to keep your health on track.
- Managing Stress Levels: It is necessary to manage your stress levels in your 20s and 30s. Stress can lead to many problems in the future. Extreme stress levels are responsible for increasing your BP. So, you can do yoga, meditate, read books, travel, eat healthily, and think positively to remain stress-free.
Protect Yourself From The Silent Killer!
Blood pressure occurs not only in the elderly but in youngsters too. You must take good care of yourself and inculcate good and healthy habits. Make sure to think positively too.
You can buy a blood pressure watch from Med-Watch to regulate your blood pressure levels. It will also keep a check on your blood oxygen and heart rate. Transform yourself into a healthy individual with this watch.
Check out MedWatch's Blood Pressure Watch by clicking here: Med-Watch